Live the Life You Love!!

Live the Life You Love!!

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Beach Holiday Shopping

I did some shopping recently and thought I would share the deals. The inspiration behind this shopping spree is a beach vacation planned in July. I also got a few random things as the deals were too irresistible.

SES
I only got these pants. Super comfy and trendy. Will pair them with a plain white, pink or lime green top.
Price: $9.80
Tommy Bahama
I needed a swimming top and got an awesome deal on these bathers. $25 down from $80

Jacqui.E
Another favorite store of mine, its exclusive to Australia, but I like their stuff, especially their dresses. I was looking for white skirt or dress and found this one, which is perfect. Knee length with lace detailing on the trim. Would be perfect to wear all day shopping in the markets, sipping some cool drink.
Price: $19.99
Supre
This is what I ended up getting at Supre, I must have tried 20 outfits, but since I was out of time I just picked these few things that fit perfectly.
 Price:
Animal print dress: $10 down from $39
Kimono: $5 down from $25
Top: $5 down from $30
Fossil 
This bag is totally inspired by my beach vacation. I love bags, so there is never a reason for buying one. I collect hand bags and love to switch them with different outfits. 
This is a light mint green colored leather shoulder bag, with removable straps so you can wear it as a cross body. I thought this would be a perfect bag to take on the plane and later use the straps and wear it as a cross body while sight seeing or shopping.

I needed a new iPad cover and I always and only buy these from Fossil. So got a new one, they are very sturdy, look good, protect the iPad well and are leather so you cant go wrong.
Price:
Bag: $90 down from $200
iPad Cover: $10 down from $30
Peter Alexander 
This is Australian version of Victoria's Secrets I believe. Love thier stuff, super soft very cute, pink and yes extremely over priced. Their logo is a dog, kind of inspired (I am guessing) by the VS Pink logo. Anyways I have started liking their stuff and picked up a bralet to wear under the summer dresses, as I don't like my bra hooks showing through the back. I will wear pads with this, as its not padded.
Price: $13 down from $30

If you would like to see how I paired and what I packed on my vacation let me know in the comments below. I will try to do a post on it.
Hope you get some tips and ideas or inspiration to shop and find some good deals, after reading my post.
If you are going on a vacation please let me know where and what you pack.
Cheers
Nev


No comments:

Post a Comment