Live the Life You Love!!

Live the Life You Love!!

Tuesday 5 May 2015

H&M finally opened in my town

H&M
              So we got our first H&M store in March this year, its probably the fourth store, the first three opened last year in Sydney & Melbourne. 
They have kept the price range fairly reasonable (as per Australian standards, still expensive compared to its USA prices).But I am not complaining, i am very happy about it and finally able to buy some cute stuff at affordable prices.  I have already been there 3-4 times and picked up a few  things. Yes I did go on the first day when there was a line to get it...what can I say I miss my USA brands :( 
         The most recent trip was kind off impromptu. I went after work on Thursday, which is late night shopping day. I wanted to buy a jumper that I was eyeing online for a few weeks now. My plan was to go in get the sweater and walk out. But alas, that has never and probably will never happen. (LOL). As I was walking towards the shops, I stepped into Supre which was having some ridiculous 70%  off, so it was a much longer trip than I had planned :)
           So I did pick up my Unicorn light pink sweater. I was over the moon when I saw it online, as its everything I love #Pink, #Unicorn, #Magical and sooooo #Girlie!! I used to have a my little pony bag and a few of the ponies and their combs as a kid. My dad spoilt us and we had the most exclusive toys, which were hard to find back in the day and were quite expensive. I also had a few outfits for the ponies. So when I saw this sweater online I had to buy it!! I also bought a soft scarf as it was deal of the day at H&M and a plain dusty pink top for everyday wear.
On a different trip I picked up a pair of fuzzy socks, animal pring nightie, which is super soft, some lace strap camis, striped top with gold buttons on the sleeves and shoulder and a black button down shirt as it is a wardrobe staple and I needed a new one. I also want to pick up a few other colors, white and blue stripes, but they were out of stock.




Price:
Sweater: $28
Scarf: $5
Top: $9.99
Shirt: $19.99
Socks: $14
Jeans: $10 
Nightie: $19.99
Stripe top: $19.99 
Lace tops- $9.00 each 

No comments:

Post a Comment