Live the Life You Love!!

Live the Life You Love!!

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Night Time and Me!

There is something about the dark that brings me happiness. After hours is when I am most relaxed, refreshed and just happy with my life. After everyone is asleep, I love to stay up and watch some YouTube or read, or shop online or do some work. I just love staying up late at night, hence why I am writing this at this hour :). 
Taking Life One Sip At A Time
I think there are a few people out there who are like me, and I think the reason why we enjoy the quiet and dark is, it is an uninterrupted time for your thoughts, actions and just your presence. 
I also think I might be closely related to vampires or unicorns, who like to come out late at night, or may be I am like the Luwak who has a lot of similar characteristics to me- they sleep all day, eat the best coffee seeds (or in my case drink the best-strongest coffee) and roam around in the forest at night, taking care of business and being productive..lol.. 
Luwak Coffee
Or may be I am like celebrities and film stars, who also prefer the dark, as they can be anonymous and avoid the crowd. I guess its more to do with that, I like my own space and I like it uninterrupted. I am a peoples person, but I dont like too many people, however I will get along or pretend to get along with everyone if its for a few hours. Long-term relationships & friendships are really hard for me to build, and the biggest factor that keeps me from making real friends is "trust". I just see through people right away, it might be my over thinking or analysing nature, but I cant help it. I can judge people, and I just keep getting better at it as I grow. 
My intuition is very strong and it guides me a lot, although at times you want to believe your heart/brain is lying and the person is really what they pretend to be, but in a few days I see their true side and go back into my shell and my guard is up.  
So if any of you are like me or are struggling to understand youself, dont worry, you dont owe any one explanation about who you are are or why you are a certain way. Do what makes you happy, try to make a few people around you happy who really matter to you, and the rest can just be noise that you can switch on and off as you please. 
On that note I will call it a night and talk to you soon. 

Chin Chin 
Nev


No comments:

Post a Comment