Live the Life You Love!!

Live the Life You Love!!

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Cute Cafes

This weekend, we decided to discover a few cafes in our neighbourhood. 

Toby's Estate 
We usually have a few favs, and religiously visit those, but we have been wanting to switch things up a bit, so drove around looking for places to eat and grab a good cuppa.
 
How we finalise on an eat out is by looking at its menu. Weekends are for brunches, so cafes with a good selection of main dishes grabs out attention. 
This weekend we found three that tickled our taste buds. Apart from the fact that they were super cute and the staff was amazing, they served some inventive dishes.
First one is Cafe63; a Black and White stripes themed cafe, next to the park with lots of street parking and amazing staff. 

I tried their pumpkin soup and pancakes on two different occasions and they were quite filling and yummy. 
My #ootd
#OOTD- Jeans-Vero Moda /Top- A&F/ Bag-Fossil/ Booties- Asos
The second one is my fav called Outer Space, its a bar in the evening and a daytime cafe. 
Its in the cutest spot with the most relaxed interiors. 

Its impressive how they have incorporated the surroundings into their cafe to make it look stylish and rustic at the same time. 
I ordered the haloumi salad, which is my absolute fav.
This is what I wore, I am into plaid shirts and ripped jeans these days, and denim jackets have been my all time fav since forever.

#ootd- Jeans- Vero Moda/ T-Shirt- A&F / Shirt- A&F / Bag-Fossil / Sunnies-Boss Orange / Shoes-Asics / Watch-March Jacobs
Last but definitely not the least is GP Cafe in the Tamborine mountains
As always we have a few favs there, and have passed this cafe a few times, but this weekend we decided to pop in as it was too cute to not go in :) 

Mr N had a lovely chicken pie, while I enjoyed my long black.  
All in all, we had a relaxing weekend with some artisan coffee and gourmet food, which is always a good sign. 

I always think that people who love to eat and drink are the happiest, which makes them the bestest :) 
How did you spend your weekend? 
Hope you had a good start to your week. 

Chin Chin 





















No comments:

Post a Comment