Live the Life You Love!!

Live the Life You Love!!

Saturday 7 May 2016

Whats in my bathroom cabinet!

I thought I would show you the products I use daily after shower to get ready for the day, along with what I like to keep on my wash basin. 
I love cute decor stuff, but I dont like to buy a lot of junk to decorate, so I re-use what ever I have at home. Like the little green rose came as a wrapping and the glass jar is an empty bottle which had some product previously. 
These are the only products I use on a day to day basis, if you would like a detailed post on any of the products shown below and how they work please let me know. 

Full view of the cabinet and wash basin 
 #bathandbodyworks #handwash #parisbodymist #oralbwhitening #toothpaste and a #pure #facewash 
Products I use daily after shower #bananaboat #sunscreen, #pondswhitening #daycream #night cream, #teatree #deodrant, #bedhead #tigi and last but not least my #tangleteezer which is a life changer for hair
I use the #zoellacandycream at night before going to bed as I love how it smells. 


I hope you like this post. 
Have a good weekend. 

Chin Chin 




No comments:

Post a Comment