Live the Life You Love!!

Live the Life You Love!!

Thursday 14 May 2015

Beauty

Beauty 
Did some shopping at our local Chemist Warehouse as they had half off all my favorite make up brands, Rimmel, Revlon, Maybelline etc. Also bought some products over the last few months so sharing those as well. Some products are a staple in my collection (Beyonce perfume, Baby Lips & Eye Pencil) and I just repurchased those. Others I wanted to buy for a very long time but they are soooo expensive here, so when they were half off I picked them up. 
Maybelline Color sensation Lipstick  Hot Plum (Love this shade)
Rimmel Lipstick Rosetto Rouge
I  have wanted to get this Versace perfume for so long, so finally I did get it when we were out for lunch at the mall. The OPI nail polishes are super expensive here in Australia, but I got these 2 for $10. they retail for $19 a pop here...yes I know its ridiculous. This bright organy-red color is my hubbys fav, so I picked it up.


Here are a few random items I picked up. We are transitioning into winter here, so I wanted some mauve colors, hence picked up the Revlon trio. 
Must say I love the Versace perfume, lipstick, blue eye pencil and Revlon lip pencil. 

The lip gloss and the sparkly nail polish are all right.
Haven't tried the other products but will update this post once I do try them.


xx 
Nev


No comments:

Post a Comment